Sunday, December 2, 2012

Building a Better Typhus: Part 2

Hey everyone, only a little bit of progress on him so far. I finished cleaning up all of the parts I cut away and stuck it all together using sticky tac to get a general idea of how I want the finished model.

After I finished that I started gluing and pinning together the parts I want assembled be painting. His head and such wont go on until I finish all of the putty work.

I have now noticed that the scythe is at a much lower angle then the sticky tac version, which do you prefer?

Like I said, lots of putty work to go on this guy. Unfortunately I most likely will not get much work done on him this week if any due to my job, but I do have some other articles coming your way in a couple of days.

Let me know what you think,

Tyler M.


  1. I like the idea, since I also think Typhus is awesome. I think the problem you have now is that the position of the legs doesn't quite match the action of the body. I'm not sure if that's something you want to address since it would take repositioning the right leg to fix it. Good luck and I look forward to seeing more inspiring painting progress from you.

  2. I second the comment about the legs not really going with the action. Otherwise, looking pretty neat!

    Best of luck with the rest of your journey down the road of converting!